6 Great Ways to Make Money Online
Author: Kim Komando
Source: Click here
The year 2013 is barely out of the starting gate, and some finance experts already predict that the U.S. economy will make a roaring comeback this year. Of course, other pundits warn that we should be very worried.
Whatever happens, you can resolve to improve your personal economy this year.
Digital technology, combined with your talent and passion, is a money-making opportunity waiting to happen. Whether you’re looking to pocket a little extra cash or significant part-time income, these ideas could put you on the road to a prosperous new year.
1. Sell art, crafts or collectibles online If you have a talent for making jewelry, pottery or other crafts — or just a knack for finding vintage gems at garage and estate sales — consider selling your objects through an online storefront.
Have you designed a killer line of iPad cases or Kids’ tees? Take a look at up-and-coming Redbubble. Want to display traditional art? Artbreak is a fast-growing online gallery for traditional artists — and it’s commission-free.
If you have an e-book, song, template, computer wallpaper or other kind of digital file to sell, take a look at commission-free UploadNSell. Amazon-owned CreateSpace
2. Cash in on your photos Licensing your best photos to microstock agencies such as iStockphoto, Shutterstock and Dreamstime is a great way for above-average photographers to make money. Click here to learn how to get started selling your photos online.
There’s a lot of competition, but Web designers and other electronic publishers buy tens of thousands of photos every day to illustrate stories and ads. Research top-selling images at microstock sites to get a feel for what buyers want, and then do whatever you do best, whether that’s food, portraits, sports or landscapes.
Illustrators and videographers can find opportunities in microstock, too.
If you’re a fine-art photographer, try selling through print-on-demand sites such as Imagekind or Fine Art America
3. Take on microjobs and quick tasks Many folks pick up pocket money every day by doing quick field work assignments for companies, or doing odd jobs for local businesses and homeowners.
Businesses big and small post micro-projects through a free iPhone app called Gigwalk (an Android version is in the works). A winemaker, for example, might need someone in your town to visit a retailer and take a smartphone picture of a product display.
Homeowners across the U.S. browse the TaskRabbit website if they need help assembling Ikea furniture or grocery shopping. Local businesses also call on TaskRabbits when they need on-demand workers, delivery drivers or event staff. You do need to ace a video interview and a thorough background check in order to become a TaskRabbit.
If your friends look to you for fashion and shopping advice, check into becoming an affiliate for the shopping site Beso
4. Tutor and teach Put your experience as a tutor or teacher to work on the Internet. All you need is a fast broadband connection and a way to video chat.
Online tutoring is also a good way for starving college and grad students to put food on the table. Specialists in finance, math and science are always in high demand. Sites such as Smarthinking or Tutor can help get you started.
Can you speak a foreign language fluently or have experience as a language tutor? Hang up a shingle at Verbalplanet. There’s also a keen need to teach English as a second language to executives around the world.
5. Freelance Freelancing is a time-honored way for writers and graphic designers to make money. It’s not uncommon for administrative assistants, accountants, computer programmers and other professionals to also find freelance opportunities. Look at niche job sites such as Elance, Guru and FreelanceSwitch.
If you’re a super-speedy typist, have a good ear and write well, you might be cut out for transcription work. Transcribers provide closed captioning for films and TV shows and written transcripts of academic presentations and focus groups. Visit Tigerfish
6. Telecommute You don’t have to be your own boss to work from home. You just need to find telecommuting opportunities. Regular job boards often list telecommuting work. Use “telecommuting” as a keyword. Also try Telework Recruiting or FlexJobs
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/01/05/6-great-ways-to-make-money-online/#ixzz2HGp04PAe
#websitedeveloper #6greatwaystomakemoneyonlinebrandingspecialist #SearchEngineMarketing #torrancewebdesigner #Latestprojects #webdesigner #MWDS #torrancesearchengineoptimization #torrancewebdesign #webdevelopmenttorrance